Buying Your Dream Home
My mission & commitment is to look out for your Best Interests while helping you Find Your Dream Home. A home that not only Feels Right and Delivers Your Needs and Goals, but one that also provides the opportunity to Optimize Your Return on Investment – ‘The opportunity to optimize your return on investment is determined when you buy a home and realized when you sell it’.
Finding Your Dream Home:
As your Real Estate Buying Agent, I will:
- Be there with you every step of the way, 24/7, in the buying process from identifying Areas to Shop and Viewing homes, to making a Purchase offer and Negotiating the Deal, through to Closing and Beyond
- Listen Carefully to your desired home specifications and target areas to shop featuring homes deliver your Needs and Goals
- Leverage my Oakville area Knowledge & Insights having called Oakville home since 1969
- Bring to the table my Successful track record in Local Real Estate buying/selling as well as Related Business Knowledge & Experience
- Answer your Questions and provide Learned Counsel throughout the buying process and procedures
- Keep you Informed on local Market Trends and New Listings so you can act quickly to get the jump on opportunities as they arise
- Schedule & Accompany you on Viewings, Provide & review complete Details on the property, Provide a Professional Opinion on how the home meets your Needs & Wants, as well as Point out Deficiencies that may need to be considered & addressed
- Advise you on the Best Price to Offer for your dream home, based on current comparatives & recent sales activity
- Prepare & Present your Purchase Offer, Manage & counsel you on counter-offers, Skillfully Negotiate details (price, conditions, closing date, etc.) to Ensure you get the Best Deal
- Provide ancillary support, If and as required, through an independent network of service providers that can assist with pre & post buy services such as: Mortgage brokers, Home inspectors, Real Estate lawyers, Moving/Storage companies, Home repairs and so forth.
Preparing for Your Home Search:
Advanced Financial Planning is an integral part of setting the stage to shop for and to secure your dream home.
Key components encompass:
- Mortgage Pre-Approval: Getting you mortgage pre-approved by you bank/lender gives you the Peace-of-mind of knowing you can afford homes you view on the market, and is an Effective Sign to sellers that You Are a Serious, Prepared Buyer which gives you the edge when making an offer
- Budgeting for Other Home Purchase Expenses, including: Home Inspection, Land Transfer Tax, Lawyer’s fees, Moving &/or storage costs, Annual property taxes, Move-in Re-modeling costs, Condo fees, Home maintenance and Property insurance.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty